Monday 2 February 2015

Addiction Level: Slut.

As my twitter followers know very well if I'm not too busy I start putting together new outfits (its worse now I have a sewing machine.

These are my two newest... and I have a PVC maid one but that's a surprise for later...

My costume collection has expanded from fitting into my handbag two years ago to filling two wardrobes,and six draws (IKEA draws by the way, not a little cabinet). 

My first costume was a tacky pink schoolgirl one piece dress. How embarrassing. The best part was when on leaving a sketchy hotel in a sketchy part of town I forgot to wipe off my freckles off and wondered why I was getting funny looks from the hotel staff. Dire!

There's a reason I prefer incall, plus can you imagine the looks I'd get in Parklane trying to drag my F Machine out of the back of a taxi! Oh dear... I'm sure it would only happen to me...

"Can I help you with your bags Madam?"

I probably shouldn't have bought another nurse costume though... that makes it up to 10 that I have... but then again I didn't have a pink one so I think its justified. And lets be honest, with a name like General Punishment I couldn't resist the other one. Camouflage is so 2013... and the skirt rides up perfectly. If I do say so myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment