Friday 30 January 2015

Early Bird

Otherwise known as why getting up at 5am is better than 7am.

I get more done between 5 and 9 then 9 to 5.

I could never work a 9 to 5. Mostly because I hate rush hour and I have my also morning person personal trainer most mornings 9-10. All my fun begins around 11 and I couldn't possibly miss that!

Luckily this is London and Harmony (you all know how I love that shop) opens at 9am which is perfect if I can convince the PT that 9:30 is a better time to train. Oh the looks I've got walking into the gym on a morning dripping with blatantly obviously black shiny sex shop bags and a smile like the Cheshire Cat.

Morning is also smoothie time. I love making a mess. I can't even help it. Ask Ace... But since I got my new blender just before Christmas making a mess has been top of my list on a morning.

However I'm a speedy kind of girl and although mornings are rather busy I always get finished with... "me" time to spare...

No comments:

Post a Comment