Sunday 22 December 2013

Bar Salsa

Not going to lie, the last post was meant to be the last till January. But I have a confession.

I went to Bar Salsa last night with Ace and some of his friends (a birthday) and danced with everyone. Which is pretty funny since Salsa is not a dance I grew up learning. (Try to beat my foxtrot). Anyway here's where my behaviour got lax.

 First I danced with the birthday boy who bless his heart really did need another mojito before he got started, then another one if the boys in the group who totally showed me up. 
"Look up" spaghetti arms can you give me some tension please. Not like that. If it was Patrick Swaze I'd have never left!

Then it gets better, I was dancing with Aces cousin talking about man-hate when two of the ugliest of ugly picked us up. Ew.

Then there was a guy who was kinda cute but I found out he was Cypriot (like my ex James) which wasn't in itself a deal breaker but the public sex show he was trying to initiate was. Then he asked me to marry him. Yeah totally.

One of Aces friends decided he liked me in an I want you number way. Poor kid.

I was extremely good for once, in a cab at midnight before my shirt and jeans turned to tatters, I think one if those young men might have ripped it off me if I'd stayed longer!

Charlottes Quick Guide to: Bar Salsa

Wear: shirt and jeans but it gets REALLY hot guys.. (No heels my feet still hurt)

Drink: oh my actual god, I started on Mojitios but got a PiƱa Colada towards the end. Don't be fooled by the milk (there really shouldn't be milk in cocktails truthfully) it is really good. 

As for shots. Candy flavoured tequila. Magical.

Dance: yeah totally it's a Salsa club! But please promise me you won't be a sleaze ball in there? Save that for me!

The band finishes at 11:30 then it get clubby. Not my scene.

Overall: 9/10 
But only because the band finished early!


No comments:

Post a Comment