Wednesday 1 January 2014

4 Things I'm going to do this year

4. Learn Reiki Massage

You guys say so.. Miss Tammy says so.. Natalie says so and Ace says so, I can give a half decent massage.

Not exactly sure what Reiki is but I'll find out soon.

3. Learn some substantial Shibari

My Shibari has got a lot better, of late but there's some club in Brighton I'm going to go to. Maybe in a few weeks, its all for ropes so its good.

I have a friend who works in Brighton, he'd be rather horrified if he caught me wandering out a sex club. Perhaps I should ask him to join me!

2. Pay for sex

Ok. Yes I have already done this one but I think its gotta be in England this time, that stint in Amsterdam was just tacky and rather uncomfortable (I can totally empathise with the boys on ukpunting)

Not sure if I'm picking a guy or a girl yet. Watch this space.

1. Get through a day in the flat without ripping my stockings

7 stockings I ripped the day before I left for Christmas, if I didn't bite my nails I wouldn't wear tips and then I wouldn't put my nails through. Or you could book me for Schoolgirl rp instead of Secretary.

No comments:

Post a Comment