Saturday 4 January 2014

All of the fun

I can't believe how many people sent me emails laughing at my last post, cheers everyone!

I was at bit of a loss as to what to write in this one. As in typical Carrie Bradshaw style I'm sitting in my bedroom at my mums half dressed staring at the jeans I haven't worn since Christmas Eve and hoping I'll be able to get back into them.

Luckily Kate's been on to Ace while I've been away to join the gym we go to. Poor Kate isn't very motivational.. she only does the minimum movement to make the cross trainer spin and bless her heart she still breaks a sweat.
NB thats not saying she isn't slim because she is.. just no muscle tone haha!

I can't wait to see Vikki my yoga teacher on Tuesday night. Feeling decidedly un-flexible/ out of chi.

But fun things I've got coming up (in no particular order)
-4 hour train ride back to London with Alex
-Astanga
-me and Ace and going to find a lobster place
-I want to go to The Science Museum
-and The Natural History Museum actually
-I want to go to Rome... this ones tricky... its about 6 flights to organise...
-and Florence... guess thats eight flights
-back to work Monday yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment