Saturday 21 December 2013

Just for the record.

Monday (until 4pm) is my last day till January. Oh yes. I am out of dirty, delicious, debauched London and back in dirty, delicious, er.. Demented Newcastle.

I can already smell the sea air.

On the upside I have pretty much hit the two year mark for my career in filth. This has been probably my most eventful year out of the two really!

January
Began working out of a dungeon and started working on my submissive girl image. Me and Chloe broke up. Me and Ace made up.

February 
This is where I first joined London Submissive Girls (the agency) absolute nightmare. I promised myself I'd never work for an agency again.

March
In the spirit of being 20 and newly grown up (what a joke) I changed my name to Submissive Charlotte. Then took two weeks off to celebrate my 20th.

April
Spent most of the month losing the birthday drinks weight, much to the entertainment of my friends and I met Bryan Moore one of the top 'twinks' for SE London.

May
The Night Of The Senses ball where Bryan did not get his award but I did do a Shibari demo in front of the whole club. Holly came with me to see a client.

June
Began work on my first website. It was shit. Began work on my second website. Much better.

July
Linked a URL and email to my website so it wasn't such a waste of time. Finished my second year at university. Decided Public Relations wasn't for me.

August
Travelled around Europe. Started tweeting @submissivesummer and met my lovely receptionist.

September
Stopped working in High Barnet and moved to Baker Street. Started BA Advertising. 

October
Decided that BA History was a more sensible option than advertising. Met Mistress Linda, Mistress Tammy and Submissive Emma.

November 
Everything finished with Ace. Decided I was leaving the industry to become celibate and help animals in the Himalayas. Promptly came back to work. Hit the top of Google with my website.

December
Booked tickets home, bought new vibrator and got all Christmas shopping on time. Obviously I have had too much self respect recently so I slept with Ace two
days ago. BOOM.

Best.Year.Ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment