Sunday 18 May 2014

How damn hot...

How damn hot is the weather?
Can someone just tie me up in a bucket of ice please? I thought I was going to melt on the way to the tube this morning and not is a good way. My bratty, bitchy side came out earning me a few disproving looks from Ace. I better be nice later. I did invite Alex over to sip prosecco and gossip on my balcony. It does make everything a little easier to cope with.
Its a dirty job but someones gotta do it.

How damn hot are my new pictures?
Yes so I built it up quiet a lot and tortured a lot of people who asked me exactly what it was on arrival in Baker Street. Worth it though. I sure think so. Plus I really enjoyed dancing about a studio infront of lights for a day even thought it was exhausting. Already planning the next one!

How damn hot is Angelina Jolie in Maleficent? That woman was born to be Maleficent, without doubt. Kate and I are going to see it the second it comes out then I am going to torture Alex about it until he goes to see it out of sheer Sadism.


No comments:

Post a Comment