Wednesday 28 May 2014

If only.

If only there wasnt a two week gap on Game of Thrones.

Its my favourite thing to do on a monday night especially as I've gotten super busy since the new website. Although I understand that all my readers with high powered jobs must be laughing at Sumissive Charlottes definition of busy.

I have ordered a St Andrews Cross. A nice one! (Still doesn't count as busy?) Yesterday afternoon I was moved to intermediate yoga classes from beginner?

So relaxing. I'm looking to go on a yoga retreat without my phone maybe next month or the one after (sorry sorry sorry but you wouldn't want me to get boring?!).

Speaking of relaxing; last night Kate announced to her friends at work with me on speakerphone that I'm a whore. Cheers for that sugar! Then she text me calling Ace a dick this morning. Unhinged. And I found a random bruise on my leg which magically appeared between leaving the house and arriving in NW1.

Too good!

I also found out what Foie Gras is, not that Ill stop eating it, Lulu (from Stringers) said that she was pleased she was vegan when she heard so I suggested she try a steak once in a while. It would put a bit of colour in her cheeks.

Last week I did a call to London Bridge to meet a couple, it was so filthy! She didn't know I'm a pro and we told her it was me first time with a girl. Obviously I got to involved in the licking and fingering and almost blew the pretense. After her tenth orgasm it must have been hard to believe it was my first time. Oh the irony.

I'm definitely better with girls than boys, not that Im exactly clueless with men but Ive never had any complaints from Ace, but thats a different story.

No comments:

Post a Comment